Monday, January 7, 2013

First Post- My Technolgy

I use many types of technology everyday. My iPhone is my passport to the world. I pay bills, check and compose emails, follow folks on Twitter, text, browse the internet and make phone calls.I'm not sure how I accomplished anything before I purchased my phone but I am thankful that I have it now.

 My husband insisted that we get a Roku box and I was not very supportive. Thankfully, he was persuasive and we purchased one. Roku is a  digital media receiver. This device uses wireless internet to stream videos and audio to your television. I  am able to access: Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Instant Video, HBO GO, Pandora and many more services. We can listen to music, watch movies and/or television shows. You are able to play games like: Angry Birds, Texas Hold 'Em and Jeopardy as well. This device is amazing.

I have to say that these are my two favorite devices. I am usually intimidated by new technology but once I get over the initial trepidation and give it a try, I am always pleasantly surprised at how helpful and entertaining new technology can be.
Image





No comments:

Post a Comment